11/4/08

New Hobby

I am attempting a new hobby.  I am learning how to make my own blog backgrounds and digital scrapbooks, using photoshop and photobucket!  It is brand new to me, so, I have made some mistakes already that are bugging me, but the background you see here is my own creation! What do you think?  
 Anyway, this is really kinda fun!  I think it would be cool to make some digital scrap book pages as well, and print them out for a scrap book - avoids the gooey, gluey mess, as well as saving my hands from cramps and carpel tunnel since I won't have to cut anything out!  I think it sounds much better for me...:)  If you want to find out how to do this yourself, go to: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/secret.php?id=2


8 comments:

the lunch lady said...

cool! good job!

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

OH MY GOODNESS, THIS IS THE COOLEST THING IVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!! PAT ON THE BACK! BRAVO! I COULDNT DO THAT, I MEAN THATS JUST PURE SKILL :) ha love ya xoxo

Berly said...

Good job. A few years ago I would play around with digital scrapbooking, and I am now curious again. It looks great.

Robin said...

When I get all the fancy software that does this, will you come teach me? It looks like fun.

Andrea said...

Liz, I am impressed! I was proud of myself for just figuring out someone else's background. Way to go! I look forward to seeing more. Your kids looked adorable in their halloween costumes. It sounds like you had a good time.

Unknown said...

great job liz - you know we are all just going to start hiring you. Ti tried a long time ago to do my own - totally butchered it...not it a nice way either....that's some great talent! I really like it!

Tamzen Fleming said...

That's really cool. I think i would like doing something like that!

Julie said...

I love your background! I have a friend who does this too and sends everything online somehow to a company that binds it and she has all these neat tidy albums that are great! It sounds fun.