11/25/08

Thank You! Thank You!




I just wanted to put out a quick note to all of you, my wonderful friends!  Thank you so much for your love and support through these last fifteen months.  I could not have made it through with my sanity without you!  I have received so much love from all of you.  A note recently given made my day, and sweet treats and kind words, and helping hands in the house have all been so gracious and dear!  I have even been given an uber-fantastic back rub during a particularly stressful time.  So, if I have made it through this with any success or dignity, it has been largely due to you.  I love you all and thank you, truly, from the bottom of my heart!

8 comments:

Robin said...

Its easy to love you Liz. You are wonderful!

Jen and Kent said...

You sure are easy to love Liz...and your cute family too! We are so excited for your happy reunion (tomorrow right!?!)

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

LOVE YOU LIZ, ps I was thinking about ur funny story from early it i was crackin up on the way home, haha ya that was really random, anyway tell everyone I miss them and say hi. Have a wonderful time with ur family xoxo. love you

Rachel Rackham Westhoff said...

Soooo is he home?? Oh I hope he is... Thinking of you all daily and wishing you all the joy and reunion bliss a family can handle. You did it Liz!!!! It was a herculean task and you handled it with strength and grace. I am honored to call you friend.

Love you,
Rachel

Rachel said...

You have been amazingly strong and I am proud to know you. Thanks for you great example.

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

ok im ready for an update :) got any family pics???
LOVE YOU!!! xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

LOVE YOU LIZ!!!

dusty and meag said...

Liz where are you, just cuz adam came home doesn't mean you can stop blogging, it means you should be posting pictures of you two together! woo -hoo miss your updates.