4/12/08

Thank You! Thank You!



Yes! I won - I mean, Jens won the science fair!!!  Wahoo!  He gets to go to regionals!  More competition.  More pressure.  More...  Actually, I am very happy for Jens.  He presented his project very well!  And it was a job well done.  Good for you, Jens!                                                                                                                  

*Thanks to Jen Carlson for the picture of Jens.  I had taken my camera battery out to charge it, and then very smartly took the camera and left the battery at home.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Did your hands start to shake when you got the news? Did tears stream down your face but your mascara stayed in place?

I can't believe that a bouncy ball beat stain removal (whiny voice).

jenn and flay said...

Congratulations! All that hard work paid off.