3/10/08

Spring Fever

Okay, so since I can't grow flowers right now, I am taking pictures of store bought ones. I guess I have spring fever! But now I have decided that I need to get into photography. Last summer I took some fun pictures of flowers, and recently framed them for my bathroom. It was really neat to see my own pictures on the wall. Though they are very amateurish, I still love them. I think I love anything that I can grow. And flowers are one of my favorite things in the world! They just make me happy. So, the two things I want to photograph well, and grow well, for that matter: 1. My family 2. Flowers.

I will keep you all posted on my progress, and maybe someday I will get one of those fancy-shmancy, very expensive telephoto lenses for super close-ups. That would be so cool! I wonder if it would help me in growing my bananas as well? Hmmm...doubt it. I think we're on our own there. Well, until next time, dreaming of spring! Take some pictures for me!

1 comment:

Berly said...

Hey Liz- I love the picture of flowers. My sister in law also loves to take pictures of nature and she does a great job. Keep up the good work.
Kim