3/12/08

Young Again

Yesterday was an interesting day. In the morning, I had these monstrosities placed on my teeth, the Rubber Bands!!! (dramatic music, please.) Anyway, this is not a picture of my teeth, but it may as well be. I also had a bigger, badder wire put in. Yuck! This morning I woke up with a very sore jaw, having been held together all night with my new rubber bands. When I took them off to changed them, my jaw felt spring loaded...but tired, so it kinda boinged open, but at a slightly geriatric pace. Anyway, these things in general kinda make me feel thirteen again, and to complete the scenario, I woke up with a painful zit above my left eye. Shouldn't this have all been over and done with adolescence? I think I'll go back to bed...oh wait, I have children, never mind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you sister! That picture makes me wanna gag! Hey that kind sounds 80's ish. You know Gag me with a spoon or something like that. Anyway, I am very sorry. I don't have bands yet, but I am dreading it already. Think what beautiful smiles we will have. Love you, and keep smiling through the pain!

Berly said...

I know it is painful, but hang in there. Warren said you can come to the office whenever you need if you need something done quickly.