8/3/08

Dance Class

Okay, so I am going to advertise here!  Free awesome, amazing, dance class for Super Saturday.  I am hearing through the grapevine, that some are intimidated by the idea of dancing.  Well, let me just put your minds at rest.  It is going to be a totally fun, move at your own pace class.  It is not ballet, so don't get too scared.  It will be like a "barefoot workout."  It will incorporate lots of different things to give you a great workout: jazz, modern, a little ballet, and some great core work.  And this will all be set to some rockin' 80's music as well as a mix of other great styles and eras.  So anyway, I hope to see all you fabulous ladies there!  Come dance, and laugh, and have a great time!  It won't be as fun without any of you!

4 comments:

Robin said...

What time is it? I will only be brave enough to do it because you are the teacher.

Julie said...

I really wish I could come. It sounds great! I've really been enjoying seeing your family activities! It was great seeing Adam with you all and I'm sure you are ready for him to be home. Have a great time at class.

R A C H A E L said...

I'll come! And everyone can laugh at how uncoordinated I am...

Rachel said...

Hey Liz, can I use this description for the class? I am going to send an e-mail with detailed descriptions to everyone. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!