8/15/08

My New Addiction


I just got a new toy!  I am pretty excited about it!  I just got an iPhone!  I think it all seems pretty silly of me, but I am just so excited!  It feels like Christmas each time I pull it out.  Truly guys, this is the coolest phone you've ever seen.  

I currently have a couple hundred songs on my iPod, about forty photos which I can zoom in and out of by pinching my fingers together on top of the photo and then dragging them out diagonally, all my contacts from my computer, unlimited internet access (almost anywhere - even on the road), push email - it comes instantly to my phone, and GPS (that came in handy the other day when I somehow got on the wrong road up in Denver).  Anyway, I have never had such a cool gadget of my own, and I was really surprised by how much I like it, and how happy it makes me - sigh...It's awesome!


5 comments:

Robin said...

I think I would have to attend a workshop to use such a fancy phone.

Congrats on having Christmas everytime you make a call!

Rachel said...

I love your phone. It is almost like a friend instead of a phone.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH THATS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I THINK THATS THE COOLEST PHONE IVE EVER SEEN IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD :) MAN... YOU'RE PRETTY LUCKY. I MEAN I DON'T KNOW... ITS PRETTY SHNAZZY. ANYWAY IM SURE YOU'LL THIS WILL BRING A NEW LEVEL OF HAPPINESS INTO YOUR LIFE, haha. miss you bunches. xoxo

love, Amalitta

R A C H A E L said...

Whoo Hoo for the coolest phone ever! How much fun for you. Now you have a really good reason to totally blow off things that need to be done...

Amber Jensen said...

Hey Liz. It was great seeing you guys. My kids are still talking about hanging out with your boys. Steve and I got the iphone about a year ago, I still don't know how to use everything....but they are a lot of fun. There are some great sites to download movies and things for them. Have fun with it!