8/20/08

Summer of Growth 2


It was interesting, after I had gone to girl's camp, I came back to my parent's house with a renewed sense of appreciation for my kids.   Of course I still had my frustrations and struggles with them, like any parent does, but I was reminded what a huge thing it is for Heavenly Father to entrust to me his children.  I was once again amazed at what a miracle each one is.  I wanted to try to be kinder, to keep my voice down, and to talk to them with more respect.  (This is still, of course, a work in progress.  I doubt I will ever totally perfect it.)  I don't know, I just felt that this summer, God was trying to teach me some things, and among the most important is to love my children more fully.  I captured some pictures of my little ones one day, that totally encapsulate the miracle of childhood for me.




No comments: