9/23/08

I Have a Fan Club


So, today Amalitta sent me this picture.  She told me that she and Nikky and Tony were working on a surprise for me, and this was it!  They made actual "I heart Liz" shirts.  Okay, this is one of the sweetest, funniest, most flattering things anyone has done for me.  These three young people are some of the strongest youth I have ever known.  They listen to their hearts and to the spirit, and try to do what is right, even when it is hard.  I am proud to know them.  The fact that they think so highly of me is truly humbling!! Love you guys!  Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you like your surprise haha :). We love you liz....Amalitta and I had way too much fun creating those shirts
(i never knew how long it would take haha). Well, i hope you have a fabulous day...i leave tommarow morning ahhhhhhh. love ya

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

WE LOVE YOU!
as yu know
wow... we're really retarded but you already knew that so, ya. haha. anyway Tony said he's gonna where his shirt every day, haha he would say that...remember the first time you talked to him and he's like I LOVE YOU LIZ! haha that was funny, and obviesly he wasnt kidding when he said he was gonna wear an I heart Liz t-shirt (only i think this is a better place, and time...wink wink) anyway i hope we made you smile :) love ya
oh n by the way YOU ARE TRULY AMAZING...
if thats not true than why could i list like 10 people that have told me that in the last month :) xoxo

Unknown said...

This is truly aweseome!!!! I want one :) we all love you and are so lucky to have you and your family in our lives!!!

Robin said...

I want a "I heart Liz" shirt too!

R A C H A E L said...

Are you taking orders for those shirts! Sign me up!!