9/4/08

ART


Today, Tommy and Sarah wanted to color.  I was chatting with Adam, so I said "sure," and got out some paper and markers, and let them go to town.  They were coloring quietly and happily , when Tommy says, "I'm in disguise!  I'm in disguise!"  So I look over to see that indeed, he was in "in disguise," and Sarah was attempting to follow suit.  Ughh!  At least it is washable.  I then proceeded to tell Tommy, "we don't draw on ourselves.  Our bodies are temples."  To which he replied, "Temples?  Huh?"  Yeah, not so sure I am doing my job by him.  Looks like we need another FHE on the sacredness of our bodies.  Anyway, here are some pictures.  Enjoy!





4 comments:

the lunch lady said...

Looks like trouble!

Art is definitely in the eye of the beholder.

Berly said...

how fun. Nicole loves to color on herself, put mud all of herself, and just make a mess. Maybe she would benefit from the FHE lesson

Robin said...

Now if I can just get Noah to follow your advice. He writes everything on his hands and arms.

Anonymous said...

Every time I see those to, I just want to squeeze them! They have got to be two of the cutest kids ever. Tell Tommy- Aunt Julie loved his disguise. Well, maybe you better not tell him that. Anyway, tell those cute little munchkins I love them!