9/28/08

The Dog Whisperer




So, Adam has been playing with some dogs out in Iraq to pass the time...you can tell you've been away too long when you volunteer to be a chew toy for a man eating dog.  These dogs are trained to capture fugitives, criminals, terrorists, basically anyone, anywhere who is deemed a threat. They are amazingly well trained, and can be called off mid attack.  You may think you would have to be nuts to volunteer for this type of demonstration, but Adam actually had a really good time! And I think his mind is still in tact.... 


This must have been an adrenaline rush!


Don't Move!!!

At the end of the day, Adam said he had a lot of fun, though it scared the beegeebers out of him! I would imagine he was also happy to have made it out unscathed.


7 comments:

R A C H A E L said...

FREAKY!! I thought it was really funny to see him run in that suit. It was like watching a black marshmallow run for its life...

Robin said...

It must be really hot in that suit. Adam looks like he has lost weight.

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

haha
ya thats really funny...
i dont even know :)
i dont think i could ever do that, but u know me im scared of everything, ha.

Julie said...

I would have wet my pants! Of course any small mean looking animal would do that to me. Adam must be really bored to want to pass the time that way! Send him a good book will you? A really long one to last him until he comes home. Not too much longer!

Jeff and Chelsi Pulley Family said...

He is hard up for entertainment! That was really fun to watch. My hubby just left for 6 weeks and so I'm pretty hard up for entertainment myself. Thanks Adam for brightening my day! Love you guys.

Love,
Chelsi

Rachel said...

Wow! What a way to spend a day. Just think now he is totally ready to deal with the kids (just kidding).

By the way, where is the head gear (scarey).

Robin said...

YOu are on my blog today.