10/16/08

Dance Class Update


Hey everyone, I just wanted to give you an update on our "dance" class at the church.  I know I have been terrible at blogging in the last couple weeks...I may not even have any readers left out there. :) But, if by chance anyone still reads this, let me fill you in on how well our class is going!  Right now, we have between 7 and 10 "regulars."  It has been really fun watching them grow.  And each week we have one or two newbies.  I hope they become regulars too.  Anyway, this class has been awesome.  These ladies started out feeling ridiculous, and thought they looked even worse, but they are looking great!  I wish they could see themselves.  I think they would be pleasantly surprised with their progress!  Way to go ladies!  Also, I just wanted to let you know that we are toying with the idea of doing a second class from 9:00-10:00 am on Mondays, right before play group.  We will be focussing on "stretch and strengthening" in that class.  I would really love it if more of my lovely friends would come and join us!  Believe me, anyone can do this!  We have all ages from the mid 20's to 70's.  We laugh and sweat and have a great time!  I know some of you have said you are afraid to come to a "dance" class, but give it a try - I think you will love it!  By the way, those of you who come, I would love for you to give me your feedback - good or bad.  Leave me a comment, so we can have the best class possible for you.  Those who don't come, if you have any questions about whether or not this is the right workout for you, just post any questions or concerns you may have, and I will do my best to answer them.  

No comments: