10/27/08

Sarah and the Band-aids



The other day I came downstairs from a "time out" that I had put myself in -  hoping to maintain some sanity - to THIS!  Sarah had empty all but about four bandages out of the box, and systematically opened every single one.  As you can see, she was sticking them to various surfaces, and my gut reaction was to say, "Ugh! Sarah!" and proceed to pick them off and up and get it back under control. (I had just scoured and straightened that bathroom that morning.) But, luckily I was on the phone with my mom, and she helped me remember to take some pictures.  They really don't do the scene justice, but anyway...here they are.  Aaahh! Childhood...and anything sticky.   And by the way, earlier, I found about six stickers on my sliding glass door, that did not come off without a fight,  courtesy of this adorable little munchkin.   Gotta love her!





10 comments:

the lunch lady said...

what a character!

Anonymous said...

She is growing up so fast! It can be so frustrating, but they aren't little very long. I know it seems forever away, but the day will come when our houses will be clean and quiet and we'll probably wish for sticky things. At least maybe a little bit! Love you, and give that cutie a hug from me!

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

haha oh jeeze, what a cutie. HA ur kids like bandages... i remember when tommy, and krey kept on pretending they were hurt, and were using like the whole box of bandades. gotta love it, peace n love xoxo

Robin said...

At least the sink's owie is feeling better.

Nikky said...

awe...i think it's kinda cute haha. that's something i would have done when i was little :). just thought i'd wish you a happy day. love ya xoxo

Tamzen Fleming said...

Funny! Seems like most kids have to do that at least once!

Berly said...

Nice!! My girls like bandaids, but they normally stick them all over themselves. Taylor's favorite thing to do now is roll out the toilet paper, dunk it in the toilet, and wipe it everywhere. The problem is "Nicole forgets to flush numerous times." Aren't little kiddos FUN!!

jenn and flay said...

too cute! Better then getting out of the shower to find all of your tampons opened and removed! She is hilarious.

Molly said...

I love that girl! Can't wait to see you guys! Eight days!!! But seriously who's counting?! :)

Unknown said...

congrats for getting the camera out - I commend any mom that can do that instead of several other options we feel like taking! Bandaids aren't cheep but at least she knows how to do them herself now! :)