10/11/08

I Have Been Tagged in Sevens

Well, my cousin Amber tagged me.  (Thanks Amber :))  I hope you guys don't get too bored, as I talk so much, you probably all know everything about me, but here goes:

7 Things I Can Do:

I can cook...I think
I can do a triple pirouette
I can run for six miles without stopping  (trying to work up to thirteen)
I can sing a little
I can grow beautiful flowers
I can do some pretty mean arm balances in yoga
I can cheer people up

7 Things I Can't Do

I can't play basketball, volleyball, or almost any sport that uses a ball
I can't get my house under control right now
I can't seem to be patient with my kids
I can't wait for my husband to be home!
I can't keep my life organized
I can't draw as well as I used to
I can't seem to shut up, when I get excited about something!

7 Things That Attracted Me to Adam (and still do)

His confidence
His eyes!  
His gentlemanliness
His romantic side
His focus & drive
His testimony
His love for me

7 Things I Say Most Often

I said no.
That was your choice.
No!
Maybe later.
Get off the computer.
I love you!
Is your room clean/homework done?

7 Celebrity Admirations

I also can't think of many...  
Anyone who is brave enough to live a virtuous life amid fame, because that would be hard.
I will leave that one up to you...

7 Favorite Foods

Mexican Caviar
Good New York style pizza
Rice Pudding
King Crab
Coconut Shrimp
Guava Cake
Homemade Ice Cream
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Grecian Pork Tenderloins with flat bread and Tziziki  sauce
And...oh, that is more than seven...sorry, but I could go on, I love to eat and cook.

7 People to Tag
Joyanna
Tamzen (but you need to invite me to your blog so I can read it)
Debbie
Amalitta
Christy
Rachel 
Sheri
(A couple of you I still need to add to my list.  Sorry I haven't yet, but I will.)

Well, I hope you enjoyed that.  It is harder than it seems to answer some of these questions.  But it is also kinda fun.  Especially reading other people's responses.  Have a great Saturday!

3 comments:

Amalitta Gamlieli said...

HA
that made me laugh :)
now was that just the naturally funny you... or was that you trying to be funny i get confused sometime, haha, j/k. neway One thing is for sure you do know how to cheer people up :) I'll talk to ya later love you peace

OH and mexian caviar is PRETTY amazing

Berly said...

I loved reading that. I want some of those recipes, especially the pork. By the way, I here you are training for a 1/2. If you ever want to run together, let me know. I think we run about the same pace.

Unknown said...

love reading this girl! I will do my tag while i am in bed for two weeks after my surgery on the 28th - I won't forget you! thanks for being such a great friend :)